Consumers in New Hampshire have many options for health insurance. The insurance companies with the largest presence in the state are:
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield: https://www.anthem.com
- Cigna: http://www.cigna.com
- Harvard Pilgrim HealthCare: https://www.harvardpilgrim.org
- United HealthCare: http://www.uhc.com
- Aetna Insurance Company: https://www.aetna.com
- Minuteman Health: http://minutemanhealth.org
- Ambetter: https://www.ambetterhealth.com
If you are looking for insurance coverage options, contact an insurance agent, producer, marketplace assister or consultant for more information. https://www.trustedchoice.com/find-an-agent/ or https://localhelp.healthcare.gov/#intro
To learn more about the options available for small group and individual plans available on your own, you can visit the company websites or visit https://www.healthcare.gov/ to learn about the plans offered to individuals and small groups.
If you are a full time employee of a company, contact your human resource department for information on which plans are offered at your company.